Thursday 20 February 2014

Shine away, Irrespective ( :


There are things I miss that I shouldn't 
and things I don't that I should.. 
Yeah I Got a twisted way of demarcating things.. 
The conundrum of Should, Could and Would.

Though one rule of thumb I do swear by
\with both temporary and long term effect
Shove all your prejudices aside
And practice more of accept than expect.


Shine away,
in your own light..
Emanate
Unobjective
Shine away
Into the starry night
Shine away...
Irrespective

Even 
After 
All this time
The sun never says 
To the earth
"You owe me."
Look
What happens 
With a love like that
It lights up the 
Whole 
Sky.

Every.
Day.
Without
Fail.
No agenda
or high expectation
No grudges
Only absolution

Shine Away, You.
Promote what you Love instead of Bashing what you Hate.



On a lighter note : D