Monday 5 January 2015

Some beginnings are enough to make you a believer


So they blame you for falling for a deceiver
Implying the end was the grand finale of his gimmick
But certain beginnings were enough to make me a believer, 
And now I choose to refuse to become a cynic

There are some things words can't express, certain emotions a breakup can't suppress,
some wishful whispers which no one can address and two-minute lasting crippling moments wherein one can't help but digress.
I am sending all of them out into the universe.
I believe someday it will reach you in some form.
I believe someday they will be the reason behind your smile.

Some beginnings are enough to make you a believer
Sometimes they are all that should matter
Enough with "Happy endings" I'l take the once upon a time
Oh, Screw the Happily Ever After.