Saturday 7 December 2013

For theLove of Tiara's and Smith&Wesson's - Part 1

I have possessed four of them so far, at different ages, gifted by different people, and with different sensibilities involved, but every single one of them, have made me feel like an heiress every single time i have got'em. 
Yes, Heiress :) - The kinds who acquires it when inheriting isn't an option :P


TIARA #1

ICKY-POO
Self Acquired
From a railway station i believe, where my impatient eye caught its cheap plastic chin-sty glint and pointed at it with my chubby fingers, mumbling -  "Muje Chaiye".
 My folks were in their - "say no- then negotiate" phase (which they never really seemed to outgrow till date), so quite a bit of drama, and 25 bucks later, i finally got my hands on it and clutched it as if my life depended on it.
The ULTIMATE  three way Tiara, it was. No wonder i was totally kicked about it.
A Click of a button and it lit up with snazzy burst of Loud blinky colors while "kambakq ishq hai jo" gave it the final touch of crass royalty. I named it Icky Poo and loved it to death.


Its was like living the Tiara Dream :D



The dream did not last long. It lived it's last magical moments at some kiddy party(most probably mine :P) where a bunch of annoying kids took it upon themselves to use it to push prod and eventually break it, much to my teary attempts which ended with me furiously bawling (yes, i cry when i am wayy to pissed). I have looked for a similiar thing since then, but couldnt find anything quite like my Jhingalala Icky-Poo Tiara.




TIARA #2

3rd MONTHIVERSARY (YEP, I NAMED IT ON THE OCCASION)


Was from a someone i was dating. So,one day he randomly crept behind me, covered my eyes with the palm of his hand, and in complete Bollywood ishtyle, intertwined a bunch of Balloons and a smallish dirty looking box in my open hands. A sucker for surprises, I was smilling like a nincompoop, anticipating all sorts of things that it might have. He had me beaming gleefully at the Balloons itself, until my eyes almost popped off at the shiny piece of prettiness that the box held. Yes, i got the crazies. No, He dint look surprised. In fact he had a satisfied expression, as he looked on at me acting like a loony 5 year old mad clown while over the next 15 minutes i took regular turns in jumping about the entire place, wearing it the whole time and humming lightly to sitting quietly in awe at what had just happened.





Much later, I found it hurt all over (read : snapped into two) as i unpacked after our shifting and fould it in a very precarious state. 2 Cellotape bundles and lots of disgruntled comments from me later, i salvaged what i could, keeping a mental note of carrying it on myself if i ever shifted houses again. 

My exquisite Princess-Crown
It still reminds me of that day.
It still makes me smile.



TIARA # 3

PRINCESSA
My adorable Sister, gifted me this tiny tiara crown that was so beautiful that I almost cried, first emotionally and subsequently due to the sudden realization that i now possesed an absurd no. of tiara's for a 20-something Science Graduate. Needless to say the latter reason wore off in minutes.
I wore it on my away-from-home-in-a-distant-land Birthday in Japan.


My Tiara crown with my Magic (I got proof, so non-believers, you can suck it) Wand.





Jealous Much? :D



TIARA # 4

BABEL


Handmade, with pearls and patience and love by two of my awesome Friends.

Gifted on my Birthday this year. It came with a Delish cake and everything. Made me go into a verbal diarrhea of "wtf, this cant be handmade"  in amazement until i realized it was all mine, and that was all that mattered. WOOHOOO it was SO sassy and elegant in all its pearly white glory :) Ofcorse it brought out the retard kid in me. Yet again.


One of the best Gift ever. Pearly and Priceless.










I still have it and it figures, along with my wand ofcourse, in my things-il-grab-in-case-of-a-fire-list! 



Yep. I am cheesy and i know it . LOL



But no matter how much i love myself in the whole Tiara glory, for me, the ULTIMATE Princess-de-elegante will always remain Princess D. Nobody could carry the tiara off quite like her. Maybe because Both were equally equisite and therefore complementary to each other.





                                           Amen to your Immortal Beauty

                                                                 
                                             
For the love of Tiara's, Wand and Smith&Wesson's - Part 1..... To Be Continued