Tuesday 21 October 2014

Someday

Living in Noida : Blurry  yet atleast in colour now
We all have that one thing that would deliver us from every other thing. That one person whose mere presence would help us combat every thing life throws at us.. That one dream that would beat every other dream and reality too if it came into life someday.
Someday.
Over the years, I have deliberately/offhandedly, attributed many things to "Someday". Some out loud an,others in whispers to myself. Few of which have seen the light of the day, while others remain gently tucked away in the recesses of my heart, waiting, biding time... and patience.

One of my "Someday" came to life today :)
I wont go into the details.Not just yet.
Not even in contemplative conversations with myself.
Shh.


Reminder to Self : Inhale. Exhale. Repeat.