Thursday 3 July 2014

Him and Her

HIM : *stares*

HER: Oh. YOU.
          *turns and walks away*


HIM:    STOP! Please?


HER:   No. Not again.
           
             

HIM : Gimme One second!
            *Follows Her*

HER : DON’T!
          You don’t get your say anymore.  
           Not.a.word. Please. Go.

HIM:  At least listen to me once.

HER:

NO. You listen to me!
*Stops and turns*
When I met you last , I poured my heart out on a piece of paper. A childish gesture one may say. With scrawls and doodles all over. But those silly rhyming words spoke a million syllables.Of how much I like you. How much I liked you in-spite of you being such a gigantic pain in the ass. If you were a better or a smarter man you would have seen that and told me something. Anything! But I will never know because you never said a word.   Who knows if you read the doodl-y bits like you were meant to.  Who knows if you understood the star and the galaxy reference. At-least I for one will never know. Thanks to you NEVER getting back to me on that. Thank you for just walking away without out so much as a word.. And now after months, hell years, if you think I will listen to your excuses just because you randomly turn up and FINALLY choose to treat me as a person who can be spoken to, then you are in for a huge disappointment. Just like I was, because since that day a year ago, I have conjured up a hundred scenarios with a hundred and one endings and right about now even though I am curious as to which way this is going, I am gonna pass because inspite of how big in sadism and mockery you are, when it comes to expressing anything along the lines of liking somebody, you SUCK! And quite honestly I don’t have the patience nor the anticipation anymore.
You have crossed the statue of limitations of walking away and you don’t have that luxury anymore  because I AM WALKING AWAY and..and...

HIM : .......I love you.
                *turns and walks away *