Wednesday 16 April 2014

Just Follow the Beat :)

Here's to countless years of
Dancing with girlfriends in PJ's and Jumping to Mixing DJ's 
Jigging to Bollywood feats and Grooving to Angrejji skanky beats,
The Jhumka's and Thumka's, Then the Beat Boxing, and the Hiphop
Here's to pulling shy onlookers on the floor and dancing with them Nonstop

Practiced form or spontaneously driven, irrespective of any of that
Here's to craving and dancing on sudden whims at the drop of a hat

Whether the subtle twitching to music or the graceful twirls and prancing
Here's to over-the-counter- round-the-pole and going-down-under dancing ;)
The moments it has given us, of friendship, insane fun and romance
Here's to Dancing to just ANY music, All for the love of dance :)





People might judge. 
Competitors will compete. 
Onlookers may look for perfection
And Critics will  critique.
But the plain and simple truth is
I dance to find myself
Where I am my own muse
I dance to lose myself.
the venue is just an excuse :)
I don't aspire for perfection
I can be quite the klutz on fire ;D 
It's just another vertical expression
of my horizontal desires

Always and Forever



#PlayTheMusicAndIlDance
#ClosestThingtoMagic