Friday 13 September 2013

You are all i am and hope to be, Ma:)

A BIG cyber hug and tons of birthday wishes to one the most beautiful and remarkable woman I’v known in my life. The most honest person I’v come across, an awe-inspiring perfectionist, and hands down, the Bestest Chef ever and so much more.

Life flies by and we find ourselves thousands of miles away from the ones we love. It is especially hard on birthdays when we want to simply pop in and hug you in person and take you out. I know I seem too caught up in my own little world sometimes, (hmmph, Aaj kal ke bacche I tell yu :P), but the truth is, I wish you knew how much you are loved even when those who love you are far away.

Ma, I just made a not-so-awesome version of the chicken curry you make, the other day. :)  I love making stuff that you taught me how to make. Because every time I do, it reminds me of you. I think of you when I fold my hands in prayer or wear  any flowery kurti, because it is SO you.

Mom, thank you over and over for everything you do and everything you are... Thank you for loving me through every tantrum (even though I don’t believe that I could possibly throw fits!), every mood swing (what!?) and anything I ever did that caused you worry or concern or heartache.


Aap awesome ho :) Happy Birthday!